What are the advantages of advertising with UK Holiday Homes?
This has to be just about the best deal anywhere online for property owners looking for an addition to their marketing strategy. It's COMPLETELY FREE and that's how we intend to keep it, so Join Now.
Search for "UK Holiday Homes" on leading search engines - you'll find us up at the top, and that's another great reason to join without delay.
Information about all the holiday home rentals listed here is presented in an exceptionally comprehensive format, with every possible aspect fully covered.
Here's what you get:
- A free easy to edit full page advert for each holiday home rental, with further free linked listings for multiple property owners, all featuring tariff and availability information
- Up to 500 words of text, covering your location, property description, garden and grounds, and the local environment
- 4 pictures of your own
- A link to your own website, and/or a personalised UK Holiday Homes web address to enhance your offline advertising
- A special offers page to highlight any promotion you may want to make, short breaks or late availability for instance
- A call back icon to generate quick enquiries
- An owners bulletin board to exchange views and information with fellow members
- And as an optional extra you can have your text translated into German - currently our largest continental marketplace.
- And Oh! We'll even give you a home page slot for a little while to start you off.
If you're considering buying holiday cottages in the UK take a look at our Buyers Guide - It gives a whole load of information, including a recommended supplier of holiday home insurance.
Sorry but we do not accept corporate owners or agencies nor will we promote park homes i.e. caravans or chalets, campsites, or anything of a similar ilk, nor do we list property outside the U.K. or Ireland
- UKHolidayHomes.co.uk is exclusive.
- Listing Only Privately Owned Holiday Cottages in the UK
- Holiday Homes in the UK
- Holiday Home Rentals throughout the UK and Ireland - Nowhere else
- Already we have Castles in Scotland, property on an Alpaca farm, others on the Helford, on farms, in the countryside, and on the Broads.
- Book Direct with Owners, pay no Agency Commission, save money!
- Use your own keywords with the Super Search form, look for dog friendly holiday cottages, or find large holiday homes for group bookings
- Contact Owners quickly and easily - Use the call back icon on every listing for a fast response
- Highly Detailed Descriptions of each Property - You let us know if we've missed any details
- When you find the holiday home of your dreams see how you get there - link to the AA routemaster on every advert
- Protect your holiday with Expert Holiday Insurance
- Look for Local Attractions, Tourist Information, or take a look at a personalised tourist guide - Here's an example
After your holiday post your thoughts on the Review Pages:
FREE advertising. If you have a Castle or a Cottage, a Chapel or a Church, a Barn or a Floating Home, a Mill or even a Lighthouse
Click About Membership.
Northern England: Yorkshire: Silsden
1 Barlwyd Terrace Glanypwll Rd Tangrisiau Blaenau Ffestiniog
Glamorgan Heritage Coast: Tangrisiau
Old Forge Cottage
The Stables, Norfolk
East of England: Norfolk and the Broads: Thornham